Monday, May 13, 2013

Week in Review #6

Your dear commissioner is feeling pretty good about a 5-5-0 week which goes to show what kind of week it was.

In the people-I-don't-know camp, Matt and Graham fought to a yawner of a 4-4-2 draw with Graham's league-leading 37 runs being the only item of interest in the contest.

Fresh off last week's beat-down, Mark squeaked one past Stasek who called shenanigans on the pitching limits rule on facebook. It appears that when a rule is in your favor, it's a break. When it screws you, it's a loophole.

Tyler, after receiving a beat-down last week, reciprocated in kind to Evan this week. Evan, who hit a league-leading 12 HRs this week, tied Tyler in the category. Strong profanity was no doubt mumbled.


I embarrassed the league with my sparkling ERA and WHIP, but, as mentioned above, it only resulted in a tie with Chris who edged me out in RBIs, HRs and Ks. 

Finally, the most anticipated matchup of the week was no doubt between Nick and Eric. The pitching battle that took place left a combined 14 wins and 144 K's but in the end,
Nick was all like:
In closing, I've runny out of witty puns about James Van Der Beek. I was all down with Hemmingway last week, but not even so much as a chuckle from you clowns. Did you all flunk American Lit in High School?

Eric takes the 'beek this week. Hard.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors