Monday, June 24, 2013

Playoff Outlook

First thing first.  If I have to look at the same thing for a few weeks, I would like it to be nice.



It's time to take a good look at the playoff picture.  There are 8 weeks left to make something happen.  Starting from the bottom:

Out:  Enshrine99.  Evan is already prepping well for next year picking up some decent keepers in trades.  He will be less sucky next year.  However, I'd rather see 51 enshrined instead of 99.


Bubble:  LANA, Dark Side, MGO, and Hun Rammers.

Tyler's lack of multitasking ability means he won't make the key moves necessary to make the playoffs.  Also, probably means he won't respond to top teams trade proposals to unload prospects for a run this year.


Injury is Grahm's biggest rival right now, sporting 5 players on the DL.



The Runners have a good shot to sneak into the playoffs.


I am however, going with the homer pick and predict that I, myself, will take the 6th playoff spot.



When I feel like it, I'll get to the top of the standings.  Right now, I hate them.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors