Sunday, March 4, 2012

The new commish.

Evidently, Tyler is too busy to deal with you assholes.


So he thought to himself... which of these assholes is just flush with downtime? And then my phone rang.

A bit about me, your new commissioner/role model/lifecoach


(What's that you say? You don't give a shit about me? Then why are you still reading this?  Nailed you.)

I live in St. Louis.  I'm a pisces (I think).  I have a wife, a Golden Retriever named Wilco, and a Nissan Altima.  That's all you need to know.

A bit about how I plan on running this shit.
I'd be lying if I told you that I plan on posting a league note every week.  In true Tom Sawyer style, I plan on rotating the league note responsibilities to you assholes.  To accomplish this, I've created a blogger account that is embedded into this page.

I'm a big fan of hands off commission-ing.  If the league agrees to it, I'll facilitate it, simple as that.

I'll close with this photo I took last year of a tranny puking on Bourbon St.

Fuck you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors