A few random housekeeping notes:
1. Time to pay up. $50 was agreed upon by all that showed up to the polls, so please send me your $50 so I can quickly pay the winner(s), assuming for some fucked up reason they aren't all me. Which they will be, so may as well pay me now so it will sting less later. I'll post my account on the Facebook page so I don't get my shit spammed.
2. While a skilled writer by training, I'm unbelievably unimaginative when it comes to writing league notes. I usually resort to anger and swearing because that's what Tyler seemed to do. Honestly though, I don't know most of you, so that doesn't seem fair. That said, I would love some help writing these league notes. I've set up a blogger account to make this task a little easier. If you have a Gmail account, please send it my way so I can add you to blogger and give you access to post the occasional league note.
3. Archer is most likely the funniest show on TV right now. You'd be wise to get caught up because I'm going to make it rain Archer jokes all season long.
4. The draft is next Sunday, March 25th at 3:00 PM Eastern. Just in case you didn't tune into the facebook convos about this whole deal, we are drafting on ESPN.com. How will the keepers work, you ask? PAY FUCKING ATTENTION, DICKFACE!
As it turns out, I have the authoritah to pause the draft and edit past draft picks, so if you screw up, I can fix it at a SUBSTANTIAL financial penalty to YOU, the up-fucker.
Also, I'm big on the Google+ hangout for the draft. Being able to whip you asshats shit for your expected terrible choices is much easier that way than typing in a 1998-era IRC room. So, if you're not on Google+, sign up. As your lifecoach, I recommend it anyways because it's cool and dynamite for SEO.
Yours,
Commissioner Davis
For good measure, here's another Archer clip.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Two things:
ReplyDeleteNice background color. Is that what you are painting your toenails for summer?
If anybody should be talking about SEO in this league, it should be me.
That is all.