I don't know Chris very well either. From what I've gathered he likes Kelly Clarkson, Stargate, Superheros, and writing software for insurance companies. I think you need to get laid.
WHY HE WILL WIN
I bet he can hack the ESPN databases. Also, he won last year, so he knows what it takes to get there.
WHY HE WILL LOSE
Being so excited about a Kelly Clarkson concert leads us to think he is not right in the head. I think a love for Kelly and fantasy baseball don't match up well.
YOUR NEW LOGO
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2012
(26)
-
▼
April
(13)
- A Very Special Draft Day Review Re-Review
- Eric's Week 2 Review
- Week 1 review
- Team Preview: The Dark Side
- Team Preview: LLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAA NNNNNNAAAAAAAAA...
- Team Preview: Mr. Debenport's Oracles
- Team Preview: Columbia Pill Pusher
- Team Preview: El Derecho
- Team Preview: Richard Cheddar
- Team Preview: The Avengers
- Team Preview: Team America
- Team Preview: Tu-lowit To Quit
- Team Preview: Just the Tip
-
▼
April
(13)
No comments:
Post a Comment