Sunday, April 1, 2012

Team Preview: Just the Tip

The first in a series I'll do as a short preview of each of the teams in the league before we get too far into the season.  First up, our grand commissioner, Just the Tip.

WHY HE WILL WIN
Mike, thanks for stepping up and  taking over the commish job.  You're doing an outstanding job.  Far better than what we had the previous two years.  Mike will win because he has embraced the league in a way that none of the rest of us has.  If he can translate his attention to detail to managing his team by taking advantage of matchups and key waiver wire pickups, I think we are in trouble.  Also, he will have plenty of spare time to agonize over this because of the endless hours he spends waiting for planes to takeoff and land.

WHY HE WILL LOSE
I'm not particularly impressed by his draft.  The waiver wire for starting pitchers will be as poor as it has been in previous years despite the fact we are down two teams.  He has a good top two in Halladay and Lincecum, but the rest is dreadful and nobody  is on the bench.  You would think for such a dreadful staff, there would be superior offense.  I find it very ordinary.

YOUR NEW TEAM LOGO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors